Designmate has been in operation for more than 25 years as a 3D production house developing creative eContent for K12 education. We pioneer in animations and use of graphics to simplify concepts of Science, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The eContent created is a unique combination of 3D videos, simulations, experiments, learning activities, quizzes, texts, images, weblinks & learning objects known as Eureka.
Designmate has partnered with us, under the StudyMate Project, to produce 3D educational content to be used in Zambian schools.
- Deliver World’s best 3D animated content for K12 curriculums.
- Build an image of a company striving hard to transforming methodologies of school education.
- Develop strategic partnerships across globe covering more geographies making Eureka.in a global way of learning Science & Maths.
- Increases educational effectiveness by introducing & explaining difficult topics in Science covering the K12 spectrum.
- Equips teachers with high quality content, thus saves time in explaining difficult concepts & revising the syllabus.
- Helps students in visualising complex topics resulting in better understanding, retention & improved grade patterns.
- Adds 3 Dimensional value to a traditional classroom teaching & learning environment.
Eureka software stands highly interactive and can be mapped to any curriculum by using professional English and Native voice overs providing bilingual facility of learning and understanding Science to any country specific curriculum.
The 3D animated topics and virtual lab based activities stand cost effective to the client as the buyer has option of purchasing learning objects on one year, three years, five years, per student and perpetual based business models.
Eureka is extremely user friendly in terms of infrastructure and ease of use for teachers and students as you can learn how to operate the software in ten minutes.
Contact us for more details.